Press & Media
LOREM started in 2010. First there was an idea: a small online store with nice things that we like and want to share with others. The idea started becoming a reality in 2010 with the discovery of the FROH! magazine. Following the reworking of our shop concept in February 2012, our range has grown to more than 200 titles and most of our magazines are even available on subscription. Lean back and take a brief look at what happened so far.
What others are saying about us
- Kevin Rechsteiner asked us some questions about how we started with LOREM.
- Read more about our favourite magazines on the blog of Katrin Huth
- We have been featured in the WooCommerce showcase
- The digital indie magazine kiosk – german (RonOrp)
- A wide variety of articles – german (DITO magazine)
- Blog post about LOREM (not Ipsum) and competition – german (Lilaliv blog)
- The magazine store in Bern’s Lorraine district – german (Swiss newspaper Der Bund)
Who we do it for
We receive orders from far and wide. Our customers value print media and the feel of paper, even in the digital age. You will find a few testimonies from our happy customers here. We are constantly working to improve our range of products and our shop; we welcome all criticism, feedback and tips.