Showing all 7 results
- Food & Drink · Music · Scandinavia · TravellingMOOD Magazine issue 6 is out now. In Issue 6 MOOD heads to Norway for what may be the most beautiful festival in the whole world. We also visit a café-cum-community space in the Illovo district of Johannesburg opened by the lead singer of Desmond & the Tutus.CHF 21.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Out of stock Sale –23%Food & Drink · Music · TravellingMOOD Magazine Issue 5 is out now and embraces summer the best way MOOD knows how: with lots of drinks! In this issue you’ll find drinking games, a night on the hunt for the right cocktail and a recipe for a delicious Calypso-inspired cocktail.(incl. VAT)Sold out
- Food & Drink · Music · TravellingMOOD Magazine Issue 4 is out now. To celebrate its first anniversary, MOOD has put together a very special volume. Issue 4 is devoted to punk and to all the unexpected influences the movement has in today's music... and food!
CHF 23.00 (incl. VAT)(incl. VAT)In stock
- Food & Drink · Music · TravellingMOOD Magazine Issue 1 is available now. In the first issue MOOD Magazine travels to the USA to have a look at its new boom of quality street food, introduces a very special tiny record label and the DIY philosophy behind it.CHF 21.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Sale –17%Food & Drink · Music · TravellingMOOD Magazine Issue 2 is out now. In the second issue MOOD explores the art of eating outside, visits a seafood pop-up restaurant run by a heavy metal drummer, travels to Ghent to taste the city's traditional treats, takes a cocktail tour of Palm Springs, listens to the stories of a musician and a chef in Minneapolis and much more.(incl. VAT)Last item in stock
of 1 Pages