Showing 1–12 of 56 results
- Architecture · DesignFrame Magazine Issue 153 (Spatial therapy - How interiors can benefit body and mind) is exploring everything from restorative retail and healthy homes to psychedelics and neuro-inclusive design: Frame’s wellbeing-themed autumn issue offers a guide to positively impacting body and mind through spatial design.CHF 30.00 (incl. VAT)2 items in stock
- Architecture · Art · Design · TravellingCHF 23.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
Design Anthology Issue 15 (UK Edition) is spotlighting the best of design, architecture, art, travel and style across Europe. In issue 15, we explore repair culture and design, with brands like TAKT leading the way.
- Architecture · DesignFrame Magazine Issue 152 (Low Impact. How to do more with less) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Exploring everything from symbiotic architecture and hospitable habitats to B Corps and biomaterials: FRAME’s sustainability-themed Summer issue provides a playbook for improving the health of our built habitats – from both an environmental and social perspective. Here’s what to expect.CHF 30.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- ArchitectureApartamento Magazine Issue 31 is here. This issue of Apartamento magazine promises to be a special one, with a cover featuring artwork by the Danish painter Tal R, interviewed in the issue alongside his partner, writer Emma Rosenzweig, by our editor Robbie Whitehead. There are two different spine designs, with work by Italian painters Lucia Di Luciano and Giovanni Pizzo.CHF 28.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Architecture · Art · DesignArk Journal Volume IX is available on loremnotipsum.com. In ARK JOURNAL VOLUME IX we delve into the rich architectural heritage of Copenhagen with a visit to the THORVALDSEN MUSEUM, the city’s oldest, in a photo essay by architect Mathias Mentze.CHF 34.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- DesignNomad Magazine Issue 14 (Care) explores the concept of care from a relationship perspective, discussing the need for redefining relationship contexts or even reinventing some entirely. It also raises questions about our relationship with nature, examining whether we are superior or subordinate to it and how we can redefine our relationship with it. The issue also covers discussions on waste, architecture and design, and considers how they can be used to change our relationship with nature and the world.CHF 26.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Architecture · DesignFrame Magazine Issue 151 (The Big Shift) is here. Detailing and analysing approaches that anticipate change – from shifting user needs to fluctuating functions – FRAME’s Agility-themed Spring issue provides a directory for resilient design.CHF 28.00 (incl. VAT)Last item in stock
- Architecture · Art · Design · Travelling
Design Anthology Issue 14 (UK Edition) is spotlighting the best of design, architecture, art, travel and style across Europe. In issue 14, we speak to colour maven Cassandra Ellis in her townhouse-cum-showroom in Bath. We explore the pared back interiors of jewellery brand CompletedWorks’ new London outpost, designed by Hollie Bowden.
CHF 23.00 (incl. VAT)(incl. VAT)In stock
- Design · TravellingKinfolk Magazine Issue 47 (the Well-Being Issue) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. With a dynamic mix of long-form journalism, interviews and shorter essays, plus concept-driven visual stories and contributors across the globe, the forthcoming issue of Kinfolk Magazine continues to dedicate its editorial to exploring personal values and quality of life.CHF 24.00 (incl. VAT)2 items in stock
- Architecture · DesignFrame Magazine Issue 150 is here. Frame is the world’s leading interior design publication. Since its launch in 1997, the magazine has remained faithful to its mission: putting interior architecture on the map as a creative profession that’s equally important as design and architecture.CHF 27.00 (incl. VAT)Last item in stock