Showing 1–12 of 360 results
- Culture · SocietyNANSEN Magazine Issue 3 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Meet Muzhgan Samarqandi, an Afghanistani broadcaster and mother who is making Aotearoa New Zealand home with her young family. She tells her own story in Issue 03, one where Kiwis tell her to shut up and be grateful or go home, of being stereotyped as a mail-order bride, and of the connection she has found with Māori people, a relationship that reaches outside Western notions of who is welcome to live where.CHF 22.00 (incl. VAT)In stock
- Culture · Design · TravellingMagazine B Issue 94 (Spotify) is here. Spotify is a global audio platform founded in 2006 in Stockholm, Sweden, when the music industry was in decline, by programmer Daniel Eck and entrepreneur Martin Lorentzsson.CHF 39.00 (incl. VAT)In stock
- Culture · Design · EconomyThe Monocle Book of Entrepreneurs is here. A job for life is hard to come by but what about a vocation that helps you live well? This is the upbeat starting point of The Monocle Book of Entrepreneurs, a handbook that’s designed to encourage, inspire and perhaps even gently prod readers into taking the plunge and starting something for themselves.CHF 47.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Art · Culture · Design · Fashion · Food & Drink · SustainabilityCourier Magazine "How to Start a Business 2023" is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Whether you want to get your side hustle, supper club or store off the ground, this guide will get you to where you want to be.CHF 26.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Art · Culture · Society212 Magazine Issue 15 (the Solastalgia Issue) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Issue 15 comes with different covers. Solastalgia is a reality that permeates modern life, independent of geography, stoking anxiety and opening up an emotional void.CHF 28.00 (incl. VAT)Last item in stock
- Culture · SocietyThe Beautiful Truth Issue 2 is here and invites us to think about our place on the planet – as individuals and businesses – through inspirational stories, interviews and poetry that inspire purposeful thinking in our increasingly short-term world.CHF 23.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Culture · Food & Drink · Sustainability · TravellingThe Jungle Journal Volume 3 (The Archipelagos Of Southeast Asia Issue) is here. We travel to Malaysia, Indonesia, and The Philippines where we uncover the history of indigenous migration into Southeast Asia, discover the 1,000 year old hut-dwellings of Wae Rabo, meet the seafaring Bajao communities, encounter the wisdom of the Baduy people of Java, witness the cultural spectacle of the Caci Whip fights with the Manggarai Warriors of Flores Island, and transport to Western Papua with the tree-dwelling Korowai.CHF 32.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Culture · Design · SocietyIt’s a passion thing Issue No. 8 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. A biannual magazine, celebrating aptitude and passion in creating a style of life. From artisanal craftsmanship to modern digital design to serial entrepreneurs – It’s a passion thing offers a contemporary perspective on making things become reality.CHF 24.00 (incl. VAT)In stock
- Culture · PhotographyPeriod Zine Issue 9 (the Road Trip Issue) is here. The Road Trip issue of Period Magazine showcases the works of 12 women photographers and writers who offer their personal experiences and creativity to the pages of this limited-edition magazine.CHF 21.00 (incl. VAT)In stock
- Culture · Design · Digital CultureCHF 28.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
Deem Journal Issue 4 (A Sense of Place) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. For Issue Four, “A Sense of Place,” we reexamine the meaning of place, and its making, while considering the emergence of new social landscapes, spaces, and needs.
- Culture · Design · FashionREED Magazine Issue 2 is here and features the creative visionary and esteemed footwear designer and frequent collaborator, SALEHE BEMBURY! Salehe Bembury is a creative by trade, who has made an indelible mark on the world of footwear design.
CHF 30.00 (incl. VAT)(incl. VAT)In stock