Blumenhaus Magazine Issue 3 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Blumenhaus is a book exploring Botany with a romantic approach through 196 pages of editorials, portfolios, words & illustrations.
Blumenhaus Magazine is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen. Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written exclusively in English by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers. Blumenhaus is more than just a book, it will become part of your interior as a complete lifestyle object.
In this volume
- Of the importance of gardening by the moon in uncertain times
- Transitioning into horticulture
- Myths and legends: the character of Daphne
- Romantic Modernism and the Bloomsbury Group’s Charleston
- The Poison Garden
- About Edible flowers: Lotus Reveries on Summer Afternoons
Wandering through secret gardens…
- Casa Viviana, house of magic
- Hawaii: Lauren in Wonderlei
- Las Glorias de las Flores
- Fee Greening
- Marin Montagut
- Michael Dumontier & Neil Farber
- Frances Palmer
- Marcin Rusak
- Renko Floral
Exclusive editorials by Théo Gosselin, Pia Riverola, Yuji Watanabee, Yvonne Club and Anna Banan. We’ll also invite you to a magnificent Lunch with Flowers, a series shot by Melanie Rodriguez… You will contemplate Floras Nostalgia, amazing photographs by Thais Varela and travel to Africa with Benjamin Schmuck.
Details: Blumenhaus Magazine – Issue 3
196 pages, 25 x 34 cm, Made in Paris, printed in Spain on offset quality paper.