The Cereal City Guide Los Angeles is available now on loremnotipsum.com. A portrait of Los Angeles, offering a curated edit on what to see and do. Rather than a comprehensive directory, this guide offers instead select points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favourite places.
Cereal Magazine is a publication rooted in our passions – for food, for travel. And for books too, with all the wonderful things they can teach us. Isn’t every day better when you learn something new? Each issue will contain expositions of edible topics, travel destinations, as well as profiles on products, people and places. In part, Cereal is aimed at our inner child. Back when we were little, we learned many a fun fact from the back of cereal boxes. One of our fondest memories of childhood is of waking up to a huge bowl of something crunchy and milky, devouring the words and pictures on the back of the packet. These boxes were the first thing we read each day, and they taught and entertained us. Hence, Cereal.
- a photo essay of the city
- an illustrated neighbourhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals such as Amanda Chantal Bacon of Moon Juice and Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen of The Row
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique souvenirs
- an itinerary for an ideal day in Los Angeles
Details: Cereal City Guide – Los Angeles
200 pages, 21 x 14.8cm