Good Sport Magazine Issue 1 is available now on loremnotipsum.com and seeks to build a strong, diverse and engaged platform in print and beyond. We cover a broad range of stories and insights from across the globe. looking at how things began and how they became a first. From historical events & world firsts, to grass roots and professional leagues. Issue 1 will champion emerging and established photographers, writers and illustrators who are excelling in their fields and are genuinely interested in pushing the boundaries of their craft to tell the whole story and more.
We are thrilled to have worked with such creatives as: Giovanni Darkins, James Hartley, Jane Stockade, Patrick Driscoll, Sean Fennessy, Sophie Curtain, Max Olijnyk, Josh Gardiner and many more.
- An in-depth interview with the commissioner of The Drew League – Compton’s first basketball league.
- MadMike – A true advocate to the sport of drift racing.
- Ben Simmons the LSU Tigers Forward who is touted as the possible first overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft. (cover story)
- Australia’s national sport from the grass roots or lack there of ‘The Gravel’
- Pam Reed feature: At 54 years old she has clocked the Badwater ultra marathon 10 times with some impressive records to boot.
- Our half-time oranges section highlights rituals, routines and all things that happen in those half-time moments.
- Good Sport’s Scotland based correspondent Jane Stockade took a trip to Brazil to cover the true football fans of the world cup.
- A double feature on the Women’s & Men’s rugby seven’s coaches & teams who are on the road to Rio as the sport’s first encounter at the Olympic Games.
- We climb high with champion tree climber Scott Forrest and have a session with the Downtown Girls Basketball team in NYC.
Details: Good Sport Magazine – Issue 1
Front Cover – Ben Simmons of the LSU Tigers as photographed by Patrick Driscoll. Back Cover – As photographed by Andrew Johnson. 114 pages – Perfect bound