Hot Rum Cow Issue 12 (The Fizz Issue) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Bubbles improve life. They float, they explode, they make drinks fizzy. As you tip a glass to drink, they burst forth from the surface shooting the aromas of the booze up your nose. And as you quaff back the liquid, they dance around your mouth and tease your tongue. Hot Rum Cow’s twelfth issue celebrates the bubble in all its forms.
Discover Hot Rum Cow – Issue 12 (The Fizz Issue).
Hot Rum Cow magazine is an independent publication for people who are fascinated by great beers, wines & spirits – and the extraordinary stories behind them. The Hot Rum Cow magazine is named after a warm cocktail made from rum, milk, brown sugar and nutmeg. Some people love it, others don’t get it – and that’s exactly the sort of magazine we are publishing. Hot Rum Cow magazine was published four times per year by White Light Media (Edinburgh).
It’s positively fizzing with:
- The merry-making magic of bubbly booze – from royal scams to nitrobrews, discover the history of how we fell in love with fizz
- The drink that shook a city – explore the explosive life and enduring effervescence of the Fizz cocktail
- Pure kvass – the Russian classic and how to make it
- Wine from the wild side – rehabilitating Lambrusco
- The Grandes Dames of Champagne – a toast to three legendary wine widows
Plus, there’s tipsy travelling, the drinks that rose from the grave, a death-defying trip round the best street food in Paris and an explosive experiment with eight strong drinks and a vintage SodaStream machine.