Kennedy Magazine Issue 4 is available now! Kennedy is a biannual journal which explores the curiosities of select individuals in various fields of the Arts.
Kennedy Magazine is a biannual journal which explores the curiosities of select individuals in various fields of the Arts. Our approach harbours the intent of striking up dialogues which encompass these individuals’ specific fields of expertise alongside broader inspirations, ideas and concerns. Aimed at –but not limited to– a male reading audience, Kennedy also includes a Style section focussing on subtlety, craftsmanship and style of substance over fleeting fashions. Subject matter will include photography, music and literature. Kennedy Magazine is published every 6 months, in an agile format of 16 x 21cm, perfectly bound. Each issue runs at approximately 160 pages, and goes on sale every July and December, titled Summer and Winter editions, distancing itsself from other biannual publications purposefully.
- Cheryl Dunn, filmmaker and photographer
- Husbands: A photographic essay shot in Paris, featuring the Parisian bespoke brand in a night time adventure.
- Halls Paris: A Curated tour around Paris’ most colourful hallways.
- An Amibitous Lover: Arto Lindsay, Musician
- Paul Chemetoff, architect
- Misha Hollenbach, artist and osner of P.A.M.
- Graham Collins, artist
- and others