Lost in Paris is out now! Our curators and contributors for Paris present you their city through personal interviews, outstanding photography, special recommendations and interesting background articles. Paris as authentic as it gets with the founder of a streetwear fashion collective David Obadia, a manager and mixologist, Gwladys Gublin, a rising star in architecture, Fabrizio Glorioso and a contemporary art couple Nicole Rochette and Olivier Weppe.
Lost In Magazine (formerly known as 38HOURS magazine) works closely with local bloggers, journalists and photographers from the featured cities. The interviews, in-depth stories and photographic showcase present the city from a locals perspective. The magazine is about the value and worth of the experience. It is about the smell, taste, feel, sound and sight that such experiences conjure up. This guide will serve to hone sensitivities and improve the level of engagement with this emerging city. Joseph Djenandji and Philipp Majcher founded 38HOURS Magazine in 2013 (which became a new name in 2016). Through prior experience building Groupon’s travel channel in Europe, a great passion for travelling and frustration with the lack of innovation in online travel companies led them to build Lost In Magazine. The city guides are curated by locals.
- Ici c’est Paris: A selection of unique locations throughout whole Paris
- A Tale of Two Cities: We meet with creative couple Nicole Rochette and Olivier Weppe who present us Parisian nightlife
- On the Parisian Pulse: Our selection of spots in Pigalle and Canal Saint Martin
- Paris We Go Hard: Interview with BWGH founder David Obadia
- Forever en Vogue: Anna Peuckert and Photographer Soren Jepsen explain why Paris remains the capital of fashion
- Paris S’eveille: A photo showcase by Karl Hab
- Archetypal Paris: Architect Fabrizio Glorioso gives us a round-up of cultural spots in Paris
- La Belle Vie: Our selection of locations in Belleville and Marais
- Cocktail Connaisseuse: We meet with Gwladys Gublin manager at Experimental Cocktail Club
- A Moveable Feast: Lauriane Gepner details the evolution of the local food scene
- Pieces de resistance: A selection of Paris Souvenirs
- Where to Stay: Our selection of the three finest Parisian Hotels