Scandinavian MIND Issue 1 (Transformation) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. The theme for the first print issue is TRANSFORMATION, specifically covering the need for transformation in the worlds of art, design, fashion, entertainment, and technology.
Scandinavian MIND is a magazine and covering the intersection of lifestyle and technology. We believe that convergence of different fields is the way forward for technology, fashion, design, mobility, entertainment, gaming, and other industries. As a magazine, it is our mission to shine a light on the people, projects, places, and products that impact the world in a positive way. We do this by telling engaging stories through writing, photography, film, and audio. Scandinavian MIND has a global view with a Nordic mindset. We believe that our region’s core values — innovation, equality, sustainability, and social justice — is the perfect lens through which we should view the world. The content is aimed at early adopters, opinion leaders, industry insiders, and other curious minds that want to keep a close eye on the Scandinavian market and get an update on key global events.
- Sophia Bendz, the marketing director for Spotify that became an angel investor focused on fem-tech.
- Ben Gorham, the founder of Byredo, on reconnecting with nature and launching products in a post-pandemic world.
- The Innovators. A list of the twenty Nordic ideas surfing the tsunami of change.
- Fashion. Eleven creatives from Scandianvaia interpreting ”Transformation”
- Special section: Beauty Innovation. The world of Nordic Beauty is transforming with sustainable packaging, natural ingredients, and a non-gender approach.
- Interviews: Linda Leopold, Jan Christian Vestre, Fredrik Timour, Nina Siemiatkowski, Konrad Bergström, Emelie Maistedt.
- Art. Lap-See Lam on marrying 3D scanning and Virtual Reality with a delicate, dreamy artistic expression
- Architecture. 3XN Architects is dedicated to creating a cohesive fusion of design, function, and context.
- Food. Danish fine-dining establishment ARK practices its sustainability preach.
Details: Scandinavian MIND – Issue 1
162 pages, 21 x 29 cm