Riposte Magazine Issue 10 is out now. And we have fun and fascinating conversations with a collection of smart women including rapper Princess Nokia, choreographer Holly Blakey, filmmaker Crystal Moselle, Creative Director at Google Creative Labs, Tea Uglow and Karley Sciortino and Cindy Gallop have forward-thinking conversation about sex. We cover a whole host of topics through a celebratory lens including death, masturbation, childbirth, Igbo life lessons and The Duchess of York’s scandalous toe.
- An Ode to Fergie’s Toe – we celebrate the scandalous Duchess of York
- W.O.W – Anarchy with the Plasmatics
- Death as an Adventure – could embracing death help us live a better life?
- New Heritage – four fashion designers honour their heritage with a new edge
- Call Me By My Name – Fauzia Musa refuses to put up with mispronunciations anymore.
- Behind Closed Doors – we explore the lewd luxury of hotels
- Over to You, White People – If you’re outraged do something
- Forbidden Fruits – why don’t we talk about female masturbation?
- What A Time to Be Alone – life lessons by way of Igbo proverbs from Slumflower
- Real Talk: Midwives – what really happens when you have a baby?
- Heads of The Valleys – a photo story from the Welsh valleys
- We close the issue with our ultimate issue #10 icon – Justine Frischmann
- To mark our tenth issue we have commissioned three special covers from photographers Steph Wilson, Izumi Miyazaki and Devyn Galindo. Each photographer responded to the theme of celebration and created three stunning covers you can choose from below
152 pages on gloss and uncoated paper / 16 page A5 insert on uncoated paper / Perfect Bound