Hello Mr. Issue 1 is available now. The content of this 160-page issue contains stories, essays, interviews, and reflections from a diverse group of contributors.
Hello Mr. magazine is a publication about men who date men. it’s the overdue response to the unending clichés that surround current gay lifestyle publications. Rather than pushing agendas or perfecting appearances, it’s about relevant material for a misrepresented generation with an evolved range of interests. a chronicle of everyday life, and the narratives which define it. Hello Mr., originally funded on Kickstarter.com, is published twice a year, each issue will contain written and visual contributions from discerning individuals around the globe. An inclusive and informal approach that makes hello mr. something you can’t help wanting to get to know. and given we uphold the following simple attributes, we hope hello mr. is something you can’t help knowing you’re already a part of.
- Adam Goldman, writer, director, and actor of the web series The Outs
- Brisbane-based writer and author Benjamin Law
- Brooklyn-based photographer Greg Reynolds
- Australian ex-hockey player Gus Johnston
- Photographer Kevin Truong of the Gay Men Project
- NYC blogger Ryan O’Connell
- …and many others