- Recipes from James Lowe (chef/ owner of acclaimed new Shoreditch restaurant Lyles), Ben Tish (Salt Yard) and The Pontack’s Head (London’s first ever restaurant).
- A special guide to Champagne – one of the world’s fastest changing and most exciting wine regions.
- A tasting of the best Champagnes with chef Fergus Henderson & Trevor Gulliver, in celebration of 20 years of their iconic restaurant, St John.
- An interview with Paul Epworth, Adele’s co-songwriter and one of the most successful young record producers in the world.
- Profiles, stories and opinions about Pata Negra, Sine Qua Non, Wine & Weed and The Quality Chop House.