Tumblr’s Berlin-based director for international development, Jenna Brinning; and Jon Lax, co-founder of Canadian digital agency Teehan+Lax.
- Daniel Burka (Design Partner at Google Ventures) on making a burning fox an iconic brand, the similarities of game and iOS design, and guiding startups as a creative advisor.
- Jeff Veen (Vice-President of Products, Adobe) on his career start at Wired Magazine, vice-presidenting vs. running a startup, and his never-ending search for flow.
- Joshua Topolsky (Co-founder/editor at The Verge) on his low tolerance for journalistic bullshit, cracking up Jimmy Fallon, and spending his bar-mitzvah money on video games.
- Matt Wigham (Co-founder of Big Cartel) on his passion for music, and building a sustainable, bootstrapped business as an artist who happens to make software.
- Jenna Brinning (Director for Int’l Development, Tumblr) on celebrating the fall of a wall, heading up the internationalisation of Tumblr, and being a transatlantic commuter.
- Jon Lax (Co-founder/Partner at Teehan+Lax) on the challenges of setting a vision for his agency, being a pioneer of online journalism, and wearing Cosby sweaters.
- Essays. Ash Huang, Connor Tomas O’Brien
- Logbook. Kate Kiefer Lee, Melissa Miranda, Nalden, Sacha Greif, Sean Blanda
- Profiles. Greg Lutze, Jamie Neely
- Workbench. Alice Lee, Bill Couch, Brett Slatkin, Dave Johannes, Dustin Senos, Geoff Koops, Jez Burrows, Julie Ann Horvath
- Balance. Garrett Murray, Jon Gold, Meryl Job, Mikael Cho
- Gear Guide. Melanie Daveid
- Workspaces. SND CYN Studios, Dropbox, VSCO, Present Plus, Google Dublin, Bigcommerce
- Match Makers. Bryan Haggerty, Charles Adler, Greg Brockman, Joris Luijke
- Community. Pat Allan
- Letter. Charlie Gleason
- Other contributors. Carla Hackett, Ike Edeani, Jared Chambers, Michelle Fan