Drew Downs tells us how he built a sustainable printing business powered by independent artists from around the world; open-source heavyweight Adrian Holovaty demonstrates his multi-talent as journalist, developer, and musician; doctor in physics, Roan Lavery makes a case for a more enjoyable way to manage our finances; and Stripe co-founder Patrick Collison explains why he has decided to build the payments infrastructure of the future.
- Cameron Moll. Designer/Founder of Authentic Jobs — on his failed attempt at a music career, the online business that grew out of a sidebar, and his love for letterpressed typography.
- Ruchi Sanghvi. Developer/Investor — on growing up in India, experimental engineering for hundreds of millions of users, and her changing definition of success.
- Drew Downs. Co-Founder of Nuvango — on a career-defining road trip, hitching his wagon to Apple, and rebranding his ‘baby’ after eight successful years in business.
- Adrian Holovaty. Developer/Co-Founder of Soundslice — on the rise of database journalism, gypsy-jazz jamming, and his bullshit-free approach to life and business.
- Roan Lavery. Designer/Co-Founder of FreeAgent — on subconscious culture building, the commonalities of physics and design, and overcoming ‘taxing’ challenges.
- Patrick Collison. Developer/Co-Founder of Stripe — on moving from rural seclusion to startup central, and dropping out of college to build the payment infrastructure of the future.
- Feature — The making of the award-winning mobile game Monument Valley, by Neil McFarland.
- Profile — A photo essay and profile series about the people behind Pinterest.
- Founder Story — With Twinkind Timo Schaedel replaces selfies with photo-realistic, 3D-printed figurines.
- Rules of Business — Guiding principles for doing business by Tina Roth Eisenberg.
- Workspace — 99designs, Zazzle, Facebook Sydney, Cisco
- Side Project — Dan Rowden runs Magpile, a community for magazine lovers.
- and much more