There is a certain romance to a maker’s life, to the story of the person who has chosen to embrace a creative life despite the often-bumpy road. These stories are engaging and foster an appreciation for how things are made. Supporting handmade is responsible too, both environmentally and socially, and is a difference that we can all make. As always, this issue is filled to the brim with beautiful imagery and is just begging to be picked up and savoured.
- A sustainable leather workshop, Stitch & Hammer, set in the stunning hills of Colorado.
- The brilliant and celebrated work of Ariele Alasko.
- A fantastic couple in San Diego, on life and the creative process, plus their wonderfully creative light fixtures made with upcycled materials.
- Flowers and creativity, as inspired by nature.
- The work of Toronto illustrator Melinda Josie, featuring her beautiful watercolours.