Kennedy is a biannual journal which explores the curiosities of select individuals in various fields of the Arts. Our approach harbours the intent of striking up dialogues which encompass these individuals’ specific fields of expertise alongside broader inspirations, ideas and concerns.
- Cheryl Dunn, filmmaker and photographer
- Husbands: A photographic essay shot in Paris, featuring the Parisian bespoke brand in a night time adventure.
- Halls Paris: A Curated tour around Paris’ most colourful hallways.
- An Amibitous Lover: Arto Lindsay, Musician
- Paul Chemetoff, architect
- Misha Hollenbach, artist and osner of P.A.M.
- Graham Collins, artist
- and others