Through interviews with Nicole Farhi and Sophie Hicks and studio visits to Byredo, Stine Goya and more, readers can learn how to master their craft, roll with the punches and not panic over professional failures.
Plus, the latest issue features a fresh outlook on office attire and delves deeply into the psychology behind group dynamics and the curious history of personality tests.
- Byredo: A feature profile of Swedish perfumer Ben Gorham.
- Work Special: Learn how to master your craft, roll with the punches and not panic over professional failures.
- Personality Tests: A longform essay uncovers the curious history of personality tests: Do they really predict who we are and how we work?
- The Working Mind: Reflections on the art of conversation, the pros of procrastination and how the mind recognizes patterns.
- Sculpture: A visit to the studios of sculptors Laurent Martin and Nicole Farhi, plus a private tour of Copengahen’s Glyptotek (pictured).
- Occupational hazards: A fashion shoot featuring uniforms that defy uniformity.
- Directory: A brand new section bookending the magazine that presents timely news, reviews and a crossword puzzle.
- More: interviews with musician Esperanza Spalding, rising architect Bernard Dubois, fashion designer Christopher Esber and film director Theresa Traore Dahlberg. Plus: Spend a day in Copenhagen with fashion designer Stine Goya and meet the cats that earn their keep.
192 pages, offset-printed and perfect bound, full color on uncoated paper. Printed in Canada.