While the issue focuses on the joys (and challenges) of raising children and the various ways that those featured within the issue balance career and a healthy lifestyle, the portrayals are done is such a way to appeal to all, regardless of where you are in life. Using PGM’s signature style of beautiful imagery and unique storytelling, the issue is sure to transport you to a place where pure love and happiness abound.
- Cover Story: Nicole Katz of Paper Chase Press at work and with her family. She shares her story of taking over a family run business, and what starting her own family within her busy work life has been like.
- At home with the Mockabee family— their natural, holistic approach to life is very inspiring.
- We meet the Rice family, who have embraced rock climbing as a family sport. Their approach challenges definitions of “family friendly”—and is also hugely inspirational.
- A close look at an entrepreneurial, homeschooling family in Canada whose experiences shed new light on prioritizing family and balancing work/life.
- Jonathan’s mouthwatering recipes in the Organic Kitchen, which suit children and adults alike!