We speak to one of fashions most disruptive forces Claire Barrow, hang out at the apartment that Gloria Steinem and Barbara Nessim shared in the 1960s. Singer Kilo Kish opens up about life in the music industry and we speak to Amber Arcades about how she balances life as a human rights lawyer, organic farm co-founder and musician.
Four short stories on underwear by Katherine Heiny
Reports on a selection of ideas from around the world.
Short personal essays on the theme of “Out of Control” by Liv Siddall, James Massiah, Graydon Sheppard and Tennessee Thomas
Fashion designer, Claire Barrow, Singer, Kilo Kish, Activist & artist, Gloria Steinem & Barbara Nessim, Musician & human rights lawyer, Amber Arcades
Anonimo by Floto + Warner
- “Everyday Activism” – We speak to five activists on how we can all make a difference
- “Friends” – The social etiquette minefield of making friends when you’re already supposed to have achieved your #squadgoals.
- “Me & My Mother” – We invite an interesting group of women to ask their mothers questions they’ve never asked before
- “The Oracle That Is Your Pussy” – Why we should all be listening to our pussy’s more
- “Hip-Hop’s Mom” – We remember the original music mogul, Sylvia Robinson
- “Democratise or Die” – How tech is forcing great change in the fashion industry
- “Glory Through Suffering” – Cycling and the art of team work
- “Janette Beckman’s Fly Girls” – Amazing photographs of Salt N Pepa before they were famous
Photographer Giles Duley on his icon, Lee Miller
152 pages on gloss and uncoated paper / 16 page A5 insert on uncoated paper / Perfect Bound