Swenson Magazine Vol. 3 (English edition) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. In this volume, we explore the theme of Sustainability. We converse with Jennifer Brook head of design chez Dropbox, discuss exploration with Scott Belsky, and Silicon Valley with Thomas Middleditch.
Swenson magazine is published annually in beautiful print. Throughout high-end portraits of athletes and Tech entrepreneurs, personal interviews with the outdoor industry’s top brand executives, photographers, artists, and creative minds, Swenson changes the way we read about innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity. Swenson writes about all those who are driven by instinct, guided by passion, creativity and the desire to undertake. Inspired by the cross- functional projects of Dare Jennings, the fight on the ground of Leila Janah, the conviction of Lauren L. Hill, the community gathered around Patrick Long, the advise of transparency given by Rick Ridgeway, the determination of Maya Gabeira, the authenticity of Charlotte Hand, the inventiveness of Jay Nelson and the revolutionary perception of Jason Fried, Swenson brings you a modern vision of entrepreneurship. Swenson magazine features Interviews, special reports, long-form features, business cases, opinion columns, essays, adventure stories and portraits.
1. Creativity with Scott Belsky
2. No success with Algorithms
3. Inspire your team with Jennifer Brook
4. Social first with Amir Mohamadzadeh
5. A story of mental with Distric Vision
6. Sustainability with Sandqvist founder Sebastian Westin
7. Exhibition with Cory Gehr
8. Escape from Acapulco
9. The Future of Design with Nate Pinsley
10. Looking for impact with Jonathan Azoulay
11. Empowering people with Deborah Rippol
12. Megaloops with Ruben Lenten
13. Life Marathon with Jamie Ramsay
Details: Swenson Magazine – Volume 3
English, 160 pages, 19,5 cm x 26 cm, conceived and designed in France, printed in the region of Brittany.