Swenson Magazine Vol. 3 (English edition) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. In this volume, we explore the theme of Sustainability. We converse with Jennifer Brook head of design chez Dropbox, discuss exploration with Scott Belsky, and Silicon Valley with Thomas Middleditch.
Swenson Magazine features Interviews, special reports, long-form features, business cases, opinion columns, essays, adventure stories and portraits.
1. Creativity with Scott Belsky
2. No success with Algorithms
3. Inspire your team with Jennifer Brook
4. Social first with Amir Mohamadzadeh
5. A story of mental with Distric Vision
6. Sustainability with Sandqvist founder Sebastian Westin
7. Exhibition with Cory Gehr
8. Escape from Acapulco
9. The Future of Design with Nate Pinsley
10. Looking for impact with Jonathan Azoulay
11. Empowering people with Deborah Rippol
12. Megaloops with Ruben Lenten
13. Life Marathon with Jamie Ramsay
English, 160 pages, 19,5 cm x 26 cm, conceived and designed in France, printed in the region of Brittany.