Blumenhaus Magazine Issue 2 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Blumenhaus is a book exploring Botany with a romantic approach through 196 pages of editorials, portfolios, words & illustrations.
Blumenhaus Magazine is a luxurious hybrid of an art book and a magazine founded and designed with care by Camille Gressier & Isabelle Laydier Kristensen. Blumenhaus travels back in time with a philosophical and romantic approach. Written exclusively in English by a group of professional editors & journalists specialized in botany, it focuses as much on the aesthetic side – mixing contemporary visuals and antique archives – as on bringing insight to its readers. Blumenhaus is more than just a book, it will become part of your interior as a complete lifestyle object.
In this volume…
- Le jardin Anglais by Josh Taylor
- Ikebana, working with nature by Laura Ariès
- Anna Atkins portrait by Annabel Dover
- A guide to cut and dry flowers by Carolyn Dunster
- The Lexicon of Flowers in Pre-Raphaelite Art by Daniel Bilbrey
Illustrations that make us wander through…
- Jamaica florists by Pia Riverola
- Flower still lifes pictures by Tim van der Most
- Indian Affair by Imdad Barbhuyan
- Flower Power movies by Jenny Ronen
- A treasure Herbarium from 1901
- Polly Fern
- Luke Edward Hall
- Nuria Val
- Régime des fleurs
And much more…
Exclusive flowers illustrations by Brianda James-Fitz Stuart, Amélie Ambroise, Romain Baraton, Luke Edward Hall, Hellie Cartledge, Polly Fern, Camilla Perkins, Rosie Harbottle, Marina Siero, Estée Preda as well as fashion editorials by Zoé Kovacs, Pia Riverola, Lukasz Augusciak & Ewa Michalik, Kristin Vicari, Lukasz Wierzbowski, Ale Vidal…
Details: Blumenhaus Magazine – Issue 2
196 pages, 25 x 34 cm, Made in Paris, printed in Spain on offset quality paper.