Deriva Paper Issue 1 is out now. In our first issue of Deriva Paper, we have set out to explore four neighborhoods in one city. To focus on the basics of the walking experience – looking intentionally at things we would otherwise find ordinary. We call it “exploring the invisible”. Issue One consists of 135 pages filled with original content: Photographs, illustrations, and words by 15 Contributors on a fine quality print finish. Proudly printed in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Designer: Andrés Requena, Bea Bascunán
- Writers: Julia Keller, María Solares, Sihan Tan, Sílvia López
- Illustrators: Cristina Daura, Verónica Algaba
- Photographer: Mónica Bedmar
- Proofreader: Jamie Black
- Translators: Astrid Portero, Luz de Frutos, María Esteban, Marta Royo
Deriva Paper is an annual print magazine and community. We are a guide to urban wandering, stemming from the idea of exploring a city through the senses. Each issue is dedicated to one city, portrayed through stories, essays, and neighborhood walks. Printed in Stockholm (Sweden). Deriva Paper is filled with original content: Photographs, illustrations, and words by 15 contributors on a fine quality print finish. Deriva is proudly printed in Stockholm, Sweden.