- The Nomadic Designer. Daniel Cooper recalls his final project at university, an exploration into nomadic work practices that saw him intern all around Europe.
- Paul Phung. The recently graduated photographer discusses the daunting process of becoming a full-time freelance photographer.
- Ideas Need People. D&AD CEO Tim Lindsay discusses the ramifications of the current intern culture for the creative industries.
- Mike & Vincy. NYC-based artist Mike Perry and his former student/intern Vincy Cheung’s reflect on their time spent together.
- Precious Cargo. As it becomes harder and harder for young photographers to stand out from the crowd, we look at our pick of those who use Cargo Collective as an online platform.
- Burning Question. James Victore answers a “Burning Question” from one of our readers.