The Holborn Issue 2 is out now and available on loremnotipsum.com.
The Holborn is a quarterly magazine where honest stories are told by the unexpected characters of our community. It is a crossroad of travel and anthropology; a document of community, belonging and shared space. The Holborn is a group writers who share a common appreciation for quality. We are always on a continual search for the best in design, apparel and craft, scouring the nation high and low for those hard working bartenders, tailors, food-stall holders, entrepreneurs and eccentrics who go the extra mile to earn their keep. We believe firmly in quality not luxury. The enjoyment of well made quality goods enhances life and should be celebrated and such a life should not have to cost the earth and can be enjoyed by all. So it is then that we invite you to come in, put your feet up and relax. We work with some amazing illustrators and photographers to create a quality magazine to celebrate a well-made life. The Holborn was founded by two friends who met over several beers whilst studying ‘proper subjects’ at Royal Holloway College, University of London.
Features: The Holborn Magazine – Issue 2
- ‘A Very English Malt’ – We talk to malt producers Albion Racing Club
- William Goodwin: The Original Romantic – Tom Hodgkinson explores a lost literary hero
- Out Of The Dark – We talk to Jay of the inspiring socially minded furniture workshop
- ‘A new way, down a new street’ – Gordon Ritchie speaks to Drake’s of London
- Tea with Seb – We talk to a Tetley’s Tea Taster
- and more…