Maverick Guide Devon (Volume 1) is available now on loremnotipsum.com. The Maverick Guide to Devon contains over 100 trusted recommendations for places to stay and explore in the county of Devon. We want to empower you to seek out places you’ll love and make your UK staycation a trip to remember. Across 196 pages, we showcase premium venues and must-visit destinations in Devon. There’s everything from boutique accommodation to independent shopping, and a guide to the county’s best beaches.
The Maverick Guide is your resource for the very best venues and businesses that the West Country has to offer. From boutique accommodation to outstanding cookery schools. We want to empower you to seek out experiences you’ll love. We’re all about showcasing independent places and local artisans. Our directory puts recommended destinations at your fingertips and our local experts are sure to inspire you. The first regional guidebook contains over 100 trusted recommendations for planning your next visit to Cornwall, UK. From boutique accommodation to coastal foraging trips, we uncover some of the best venues and most extraordinary experiences the region has to offer.
- Over 100 ideas for places to stay, sleep and explore in the county of Devon.
- Guides to Devon’s best beaches, adventure activities and independent shops.
- Interviews with local artisan businesses: Felted Sheepskins and Andrew Dominic Furniture.
- An exclusive recipe shoot with The Old Dairy Kitchen in East Devon.
- A feature on Dartmoor folklore with illustrations by Elin Manon
- Mini town guides including Exeter, Totnes Topsham Ashburton, Torquay & more
- A North Devon foodie guide
Details: Maverick Guide Devon – Volume 1
Each limited-edition Devon Guidebook contains over 100 suggestions for things to do and places to stay in Devon, UK.
A5, 196 pages.
Printed full-colour on FSC certified uncoated paper.
Premium Gold Foil Cover, PUR bound.