Showing 1–12 of 16 results
- Food & DrinkThe wait is over. Journal du Thé Chapter 4 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Journal du Thé invites the reader to explore contemporary tea culture and investigates the palette of cultures and feelings contained within tea practices and their power to overcome borders.CHF 27.00 (incl. VAT)In stockSold - 6/10
- Sports · TravellingCHF 21.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
TIDE Magazine is an independent sailing, lifestyle and travel magazine, published in print and digital. TIDE explores the shifts and changes at the core of the sailing world and the ocean adventure: the vessels, the people, the experiences, the destinations.
- PhotographyHotshoe Magazine Issue 209 (An Emotional Landscape) has arrived. Whether we live in a city or rural ideal our interdependence with nature is ever-present. In this issue, we explore our role in nature and our relationship with the creatures who share our world.CHF 28.00 (incl. VAT)In stockSold - 0/5
- PhotographyHotshoe Magazine Issue 208 (Martin Parr) is here. Martin Parr, one of the most important figures in British photography, is well known for documenting the English social classes. A prominent member of Magnum Photos since 1994, he changed how we see British society and documentary photography with his use of colour rather than black-and-white.CHF 28.00 (incl. VAT)2 items in stockSold - 7/9
- Culture · Design · SocietyIt’s a passion thing Issue No. 7 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Issue 7 comes with a brand new design and more content. Featuring interviews with Anna von Hellberg & Laura Castien, Georgia Brooks, Ju Schnee, Stephanie Dettmann, Saskia Diez, Rana Salam, and many more.CHF 23.00 (incl. VAT)Last item in stockSold - 7/8
- Food & DrinkCheese Magazine Issue 3 is as diverse in location as the first two issues, and it would be fair to say that this issue gets close and personal with the wonderful animals that make the cheeses we love.CHF 22.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Art · Culture · Literature · SocietyCHF 24.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
ELECTRA Magazine Issue 18 (City, Countryside) is out now. The subject “City, Countryside” is key to understanding our times, a theme which touches all areas of political, economic, social and cultural life.
- SportsThe Road Rat Issue 11 features the original BMW M colours on the front and back covers and over 20 pages of BMW M1 origin story by writer Richard Meaden. Also between the covers there’s Maserati, Matra, Ford F-Series pickup, Enzo Ferrari’s original V12, unseen images from Goodwood in the 1950s, and Paul Bracq, designer of the W113-series Mercedes SL, in the regular Retrospective feature.CHF 29.00 (incl. VAT)2 items in stockSold - 10/12
- Food & DrinkMagazine F Issue 19 (Whiskey) is here. Whiskey made from malt, water, and yeast from barley germinated is an alcoholic beverage derived from distilled spirits manufactured by monks around the 4th and 5th centuries for medical purposes.CHF 32.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Food & DrinkThe Slow Press Volume 4 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. An independent food magazine based in Singapore fixated on the rich stories behind what we eat. Through longform journalism, design, illustration, and photography, the magazine seeks to bring Singapore’s vibrant food heritage to the foreground in an introspective, yet quirky and fun way. Volume 4 explores the theme of portions large and small - kueh economics, fine dining in tiffins, food miniatures, private dining, and even mukbang.CHF 23.00 (incl. VAT)In stockSold - 0/3
- Art · Design · PhotographyChristmas Gift Ideas for Architects, Christmas Gift Ideas for Artists, Christmas Gift Ideas for Designers, Gift guide, Magazines, Spring Sale 2023Plus Magazine Issue 3 is here. The third issue of Plus explores the idea of what love is. The power of love has enabled people to tie different voices from different countries and cities together in this issue.
CHF 32.00 (incl. VAT)(incl. VAT)2 items in stockSold - 11/13
- Design · Society · SustainabilityCritical Mass Magazine 18/01 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. The second issue of Critical Mass explores how individuals, businesses, designers and cities are responding to the rise of co-living as a major global trend.CHF 18.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out