Showing 1–12 of 60 results
- Food & DrinkThe wait is over. Journal du Thé Chapter 4 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Journal du Thé invites the reader to explore contemporary tea culture and investigates the palette of cultures and feelings contained within tea practices and their power to overcome borders.CHF 27.00 (incl. VAT)In stockSold - 2/10
- Photography · SportsAthleta Magazine Issue 9 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. A new celebration of the sports muse, its social value, its infinite narrative power, and its relationship with contemporary photography.CHF 26.00 (incl. VAT)In stockSold - 0/5
- Sports · TravellingCHF 21.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
TIDE Magazine is an independent sailing, lifestyle and travel magazine, published in print and digital. TIDE explores the shifts and changes at the core of the sailing world and the ocean adventure: the vessels, the people, the experiences, the destinations.
- PhotographyHotshoe Magazine Issue 209 (An Emotional Landscape) has arrived. Whether we live in a city or rural ideal our interdependence with nature is ever-present. In this issue, we explore our role in nature and our relationship with the creatures who share our world.CHF 28.00 (incl. VAT)In stockSold - 0/5
- Fashion · PhotographyKALEIDOSCOPE Magazine Issue 41 (Fall/Winter 2022) is here and launches with a set of six covers, and a revamped look. A publication from Milano, Italy. A biannual “almanac of contemporary aesthetics,” the meeting place for a global community of creative minds, drawn by an audacious art direction and contributions from visionary artists, writers and image-makers.CHF 27.00 (incl. VAT)Last item in stockSold - 3/4
- PhotographyHotshoe Magazine Issue 208 (Martin Parr) is here. Martin Parr, one of the most important figures in British photography, is well known for documenting the English social classes. A prominent member of Magnum Photos since 1994, he changed how we see British society and documentary photography with his use of colour rather than black-and-white.CHF 28.00 (incl. VAT)2 items in stockSold - 7/9
- Culture · Design · SocietyIt’s a passion thing Issue No. 7 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Issue 7 comes with a brand new design and more content. Featuring interviews with Anna von Hellberg & Laura Castien, Georgia Brooks, Ju Schnee, Stephanie Dettmann, Saskia Diez, Rana Salam, and many more.CHF 23.00 (incl. VAT)Last item in stockSold - 7/8
- Food & DrinkCheese Magazine Issue 3 is as diverse in location as the first two issues, and it would be fair to say that this issue gets close and personal with the wonderful animals that make the cheeses we love.CHF 22.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
- Art · Culture · Literature · SocietyCHF 24.00 (incl. VAT) Sold out
ELECTRA Magazine Issue 18 (City, Countryside) is out now. The subject “City, Countryside” is key to understanding our times, a theme which touches all areas of political, economic, social and cultural life.