MOOD Magazine Issue 2 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. In the second issue MOOD explores the art of eating outside, visits a seafood pop-up restaurant run by a heavy metal drummer, travels to Ghent to taste the city’s traditional treats, takes a cocktail tour of Palm Springs, listens to the stories of a musician and a chef in Minneapolis and much more.
MOOD Magazine is a quarterly publication about music and food. For it’s creators, not many things can beat a good record and a delicious meal. Maybe a well-written story, or a gorgeous photo. Well, that’s all in MOOD. The magazine looks at music and food in a cohesive and unique way, with a keen eye to design and high quality writing. Its contributors are located around the globe, and the stories span accordingly. Mario Villar Sanjurjo and Emma Hovel are the cofounders of MOOD magazine and are currently located in Brussels, Belgium. Mario is a journalist from Gijón, Spain. Emma is a graphic designer from Minneapolis, Minnesota. They coordinate a group of talented writers and photographers based around Europe and North America which make MOOD magazine possible.
Contributors: MOOD Magazine – Issue 2
- Iciar J. Carrasco, Photographer, Madrid
- Paul Dallison, Sub-editor and Writer, Brussels
- Katie Eberts, Illustrator, Grand Rapids
- Nicole Feest, Photographer, Minneapolis
- Amy Freeborn, Photographer and Writer, London
- Adriano Galante, Musixologist, Barcelona
- Lindsey E. Holmes, Interviewer, Minneapolis
- Jessica Jungbauer, Photographer and Writer, Berlin
- Matt O’Leary, Writer, Gothenburg
- Justin Roth, Photographer and Writer, Atlanta
- Katherine Workinger, Photographer, Los Angeles