Scandinavian MIND Issue 4 is available now on loremnotipsum.com. Our fourth print issue explores the impact of technology on storytelling, creativity, and learning. The issue features two cover stories:
Dang Ho: By ploughing through 00s K-Pop fan art forums and PS2 loading screens, Julia Dang and Micky Ho have stayed in the loop of internet culture long enough to create an orbit of their own. The creative duo’s expertise in digital visuals has landed them global fashion campaign gigs — and more are on their way.
Joel Hellermark was only 19 when he started Sana, an AI-powered knowledge platform he describes as the ”Google for companies”. Today, at 26, the Swedish entrepreneur runs a 3 billion SEK company that is expanding to London and New York. As artificial intelligence enters a new arms race, with Microsoft and Google battling for pole position, the question remains: can Sana compete with Big Tech?
Discover Scandinavian MIND – Issue 4.
Scandinavian MIND is a magazine and covering the intersection of lifestyle and technology. We believe that convergence of different fields is the way forward for technology, fashion, design, mobility, entertainment, gaming, and other industries. As a magazine, it is our mission to shine a light on the people, projects, places, and products that impact the world in a positive way. We do this by telling engaging stories through writing, photography, film, and audio. Scandinavian MIND has a global view with a Nordic mindset. We believe that our region’s core values — innovation, equality, sustainability, and social justice — is the perfect lens through which we should view the world. The content is aimed at early adopters, opinion leaders, industry insiders, and other curious minds that want to keep a close eye on the Scandinavian market and get an update on key global events.
- Virtual Creativity. Meet the next generation of virtual storytellers in gaming, music, fashion, beauty, and art.
- The State of Beauty Innovation. A preview of our report on the current state of the beauty industry. Why new technologies and innovations are key to securing its continuous success.
- Transformation Interviews: Marja Konttinen (Decentraland), Olli Kähkönen (Nordic Bioproducts), Haisam Mohammed (Unifrom), Siri Johansen (Waste Yarn Project), Selah Rui Li (Ellure), and Bonnie Hvillum (Natural Material Studio).
- 3D-generated set design by stylist Niklas Hansen and CGI studio SEEK
- Digital fashion story by photographer Rikard Lilja and stylist Åsa Maria Camnert.
- Fashion story by photographer Oskar Gyllenswärd and stylist Amanda Hörlin.
- Guides: Turku, Finland; The Faroe Islands; Malmö, Sweden; Reykjavik, Iceland; Bergen, Norway.
Details: Scandinavian MIND – Issue 4
162 pages, 21 x 29 cm