- Weapons of Mass Deception. Part of the Second World War was fought with dummy vehicles and counterfeit weapons designed to deceive the enemy and confuse intel.
- Roadside Attractions. The unexpectedly diverse and beautiful bus stops of the former USSR, lovingly documented by photographer Christopher Herwig.
- Our Country is The World. In the wake of the Second World War Garry Davis launched his effort to establish a universal world government by issuing its passport.
- What a Difference a School Can Make. Seemingly simple design decisions can make a school building more comfortable and make students more likely to complete their education.
- Cars That Run on Trees. Though they may seem like a steampunk fantasy or a whimsical curiosity, wood-burning cars were once commonplace in Europe.
- Colour Photography Before Colour Photography. Colour photographs taken over a hundred years ago using a primitive, long-abandoned process which produces spectacular images.
- and more…